- CAR reads Word Docs and pasted text
- Has intuitive interface
- Reads Math equations
- Keyboard shortcuts for all common tasks
- Can export files to HTML and MP3
- Compatible with Windows and MAC
- Learn more about CAR
- Converts any written text such as MS Word, , PDF files, e-books and many more file types into spoken words
- Uses any voice on your operating system
- Text can be saved to MP3, WAV, etc
- Compatible Windows
- Learn more about Balabolka
- Read aloud on your MAC
- Modify the pronunciation of word
- Read easier with zoom & highlighting
- To lean more about GhostReader
Voice Dream Reader
- Listen to PDF and Word documents, eBooks, articles, and Web pages anywhere with offline text-to-speech.
- Built-in integration with Dropbox, Bookshare, Pocket, Instapaper, and Gutenberg makes it easy to import read material.
- Sophisticated controls, synchronized word highlighting and autoscrolling.
- Compatible with I-PAD, IPhone
- Learn more about Voice Dream Reader
- Is a powerful, free, online software that improves reading, learning, and comprehension.
- It can turn complex text into a simplified version of the text
- Effectively teach words, for building a better vocabulary
- Learn more about Rewordify